Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Victor-AD latest song now streaming. Dont_ forget _ the _ good _times.





The best of Victor-AD Wetin we gain COVER
By an upcoming artist Mr ONCE is
Now streaming viral.

It's also a motivational song for
Students in a special way.
Downloadhttps://bixbeat.com/a/mr-once/uploads

Listening to this song will motivate you
As a student in a special way especially
In your academic life. The upcoming artist Mr ONCE sang the song out of his experience in school.

During an interview with other upcoming artists forum he said.

" When I got admission, I thought life is simple until when my first semester result came out
And I got 3.95.
It wasn't expected of me and I was disappointed in my self. But still yet my target was to get 4.9 so I  kicked off, and after the second semester result , I got 4.5.

So the thing inspired me to sing alongside with my experience....
And I have to go and do Victor-AD Wetin we gain COVER wich I believe is the best cover
Of that Victor-AD Wetin we gain.

Download: >>>>>>https://bixbeat.com/a/mr-once/uploads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More